With Halloween upon us most people will be out at a party or “Trick or Treating” but there is one man who could make a killing as a Business Development Manager, his name is Freddy Krueger…
Here are 10 reasons why we at Aaron Wallis would love to have a candidate with the new business skills of Freddy Krueger on our books!
- Fast Pace: He Never Sleeps
- Persistent: He Doesn't Take No for an Answer
- Networking: Great at Finding New Clients
- Resilient: Can Overcome Any Objection
- Tenacity: He’s Really Persistent Once He Gets His Claws into It
- Fearless: Unafraid To Knock On Any Door
- Appearance: A Real Sharp Dresser
- Goal-Oriented: He Follows His Dreams
- Determined: A Never Say Die Attitude
- Robust: He’s At Home in a Boiler Room Environment
Written by Liam Oakes
Liam is the Recruitment Office Manager at Aaron Wallis and has been with the company for 4 years after having a career with the RAF; Liam has helped hundreds of Sales Professionals secure a new Sales role and ensures that Aaron Wallis runs smoothly.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/aaronwallisliam
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+LiamOakes