With Halloween and Bonfire night out of the way the lead up to Christmas is amongst us, the latest John Lewis advert is out and Christmas jumpers are on sale. It is a time to plan for the start of 2015 and having new members of your sales team bedded in ready to start with a bang!!!
It is prime time for taking on top sales talent; candidates are now to looking for their next move in time for the New Year.
The benefits of recruiting before Christmas for Employers:
· Candidates can engage with other members of the team at a very social time.
· With fewer employers recruiting this side of Christmas, you have access to a full talent pool.
· Less risk of losing your candidate to an alternative offer.
· Having the candidate fully trained up before Christmas gives you a greater chance of a commercial return early on.
· Avoid offering a higher salary when competition is fierce in January.
· It is a quiet time to complete induction & training.
· December is a great month to meet your clients in a more relaxed environment.
· Spend that remaining budget!!
Recruit now and get ahead of the game, beat your competitors to the best sales talent and take advantage while it is an employers market.
Written by Liam Oakes
Liam is the Recruitment Office Manager at Aaron Wallis and has been with the company for 4 years after having a career with the RAF; Liam has helped hundreds of Sales Professionals secure a new Sales role and ensures that Aaron Wallis runs smoothly.
Twitter - https://twitter.com/aaronwallisliam
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+LiamOakesLinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/liam-oakes/4b/536/403